Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Abstract Crap.

My girl friend calls me a scientist. NO not because of my intelligence; but because my hair are growing from behind and receding from the front.

My office colleague asked me, Manish all this is a joke for you isn’t it. And I said YES.
She meant ‘the office’, I meant ‘LIFE’.


Things I do not Understand.


Sikhs keeping long hair just coz their father tell em 2. And they say they are unorthodox religion unlike Hinduism.
FOR ME: Enlightenment means freedom of soul, freedom of mind.

How come rescue of ‘Prince is somehow as important or perhaps more important than say something like ‘Indian Space disaster’.


Hogging 50 hours of prime time television is an insult and outrage to viewers, but as they say People get what they deserve.
Send SMS for the well being of prince the living legend, ‘fucked up, melodramatic saas bahu news channels’


Why did i cry on the shoulders of a person who was making me cry!! No sympathy please that was long long time ago.

How come 90% of the prayers are in the language we don’t understand?

Paradox of Democracy
How come India being the largest democracy of the world has hierarchy of Nehru, Indira, Rajeev, Sonia (all the power minus the seat) and now Rahul at the helm of operations ruling the roost?
And strangely enuf all the other charismatic and efficient congress leaders like rajesh pilot, madhav rao scindia etc cannot even keep their planes and helicopters afloat



No comments: