Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2008

FUCK

May 30
FUCK
Fuck
I was having a quite lunch at "Flavours of China" with my girl friend the other day when I over heard (actually I didn’t she was speaking at full pitch typical call center wanna be types) a young ugly looking girl using the word ‘fuck’ indiscriminately in every way possible.
Made me wonder, The word FUCK is the most beautiful word the language has ever produced. English language should be proud of this. It is a magical word Just by one sound you can describe emotions ranging from pain, pleasure, love and hate.
In language it falls into many grammatical categories, It can be a Verb both transitive," Roger Fucked Anna". And intransitive, "Anna was fucked by Roger". And as a Noun, " Anna is a fine Fuck". And as an adjective, " Anna is fucking beautiful". No word in the history of language can afford to be this flexible and versatile.
Besides the obvious sexual meaning, it has following uses.
Fraud: I got Fucked at a lottery scam.
Ignorance: Fucked If I Know
Trouble: I guess I am fucked now
Aggression: Fuck You.
Displeasure: What the fuck is going on.
Difficulty: I can’t understand this fucking job.
Incompetence: That guy is just a fuck off.
Suspicion: What the fuck are you up to.
Enjoyment. I had a fucking time.
Request: Get the fuck out of here.
Hostility: I’ll kick your fucking ass off.
Greeting: How the fuck are you.
Apathy/Indifference: Who gives a fuck.
Innovation: We need a bigger fucking hammer.
Surprise: What the Fuck.
Anxiety: 2dy is really fucked.
Trust me this is not a comprehensive list, I mite have missed a lot of emotions this one word can convey.
This is Manish signing/fucking off till next time

No comments: