Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Has This Ever happened 2 U

February 08

HAS This ever Happened to you.


It’s a strange feeling, more or less on the same lines to what kunal was saying. I am there and yet not there.
I am aware of what is happening around me; however I feel I am not part of it.

It seems as if I am looking at myself as a third person. Sounds really creepy but it’s a supreme feeling, much above the normal mundane way of existence. It’s like being non-serious on anything.

And although it sounds strange, however on the contrary I am at peace whenever I am in that state. It actually comes across as Indifference as told to me by my friends.

But deep down I know its not that, I don’t even want to explain it to them as a) I am not answerable to anyone and b) as with truth you cannot narrate it, as soon as you utter it, it looses its value, its sheen.

I guess this has something to do with my little stints with meditations, every now and then, while working, in the cab on my way home, in the park while looking at the grass or the stars, I almost automatically go into this unknown.

Where mind stops and I forget myself and everything around it. And those gud 10 odd minutes spent are like the acheivement of the whole day. The most well spent time of the day.

And then as if somebody has taken the umbrella from my head, its all gone, it just vanishes and I am back. As if gravity has pulled me and I am again in middle of same old competetive thoughts. Where I am Vs where I should have been analyses. Whats wrong with the world synopsis. Job suck life sucks conclusions

No comments: