Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Why I like MY Girlfriend.

February 13
Why I like MY Girlfriend.

While looking around, I get this feeling that somehow my growth has stopped. I think the child in me is still alive and kicking. This feeling that I have, has been there since time immemorial. As I read in Geeta, you cannot appreciate good without the presence of evil.
Unless you have a benchmark of RAVAN, you cannot cherish the goodness of a RAM.

If we have everyone as perfect and good around us, that person or thing will not stand out, there will be no differentiation, there will be no perception and hence that person or thing will not be important at all. In fact the word ‘perfect’ or ‘good’ means there is something not so perfect and good as well.


Same can be said about strong self perceptions as well. If I feel that child in me is alive and kicking, it spells down to the fact that there are people around me whose child is not alive, leave alone kicking, it is not even dragging. To be honest it is not their fault, everyone as a child is born innocent, and then the society takes over. I mean I am yet to see a small infant full of deceit and meanness. You see a refreshing non judgmental air of innocence when you see a baby.

And importance of that innocence can be felt when I see deception and sham everywhere, in everyone. In my office I see group culture, unhealthy competition, back biting, bootlicking and tampered statements, in my cab I see meanness, strange uncanny bitchiness. In my family I see manipulations, uptightness and rigidness. Examples are endless, if start putting them down, I will lose track.

Now
Contrast this with a way of the child. And u see a sea change. Coming to the title of this conversation, I adore my girl for still having the core childlike innocence intact. She looks lost in this world; it is like the world in general has not been able to dent her psyche. At times she is so vulnerable and you feel like protecting her.

While for a child it is easy to be innocent, as he/she doesn’t know any other way. For an adult with all the upbringing and society learning, dos and don’ts, it’s a darn difficult.

I love my girlfriend because I feel the breath of fresh air every time I meet her. That is because she is totally unpretentious, inconspicuous, unassuming dame.

I get along well with her because I feel we share the same core values. Just like me she does not have any pre-conceived notions, is totally non-religious, non-political and non everything.

I saw a documentary, “The SECRET” which talked about the ‘Power of Attraction’. It says cosmos work overtime to fulfill your wishes and desires. What you think is what you get. And I have started believing in the power of attraction as I always wanted a dame like her, I pictured that in my mind and now I have her in my arms.

I Sincerely THANK my cosmos for doing that for me, looking forward to a meaningful and fruitful relationship.

1 comment:

Rajiv Dhawan said...

If thats the case really then I think even she should be joining us - - For Shillong Wat Say ?


BTW - i was goin thru ur fav. movies D&D has alwayz been the No.1
Cant say the same abt the Wedding Singer
But CLICK - Thats my personal fav. too
The way a very important msg has been sent sent across is Amazing - Movies like Click can sometimes Just open your eyes to reality & Change the Philosophy of life All together.

Cheers ;)
RD